December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from Belgium

I thought it would be fun to take pictures of the Christmas trees I've seen since arriving in Europe on December 3.  I hope you enjoy these shots and maybe you can tell me which one is your favorite?

This picture was taken after Stijn's mother and I finished decorating her tree.


The rest are just random pictures I took......

Den Artiest restaurant in Geluwe Belgium

Thon Hotel lobby in Brussels
The streets of Brussels

In Starbucks at the train station in Antwerp

Wood trees on the streets of Antwerp
A.S. Adventure sport store in Antwerp


Grand Place in Antwerp

The Garden of Eden restaurant in Antwerp

Cathedral of Norte Dame Paris

Christmas Market Lille France

I hope you have enjoyed these pictures.....I sure enjoyed taking them.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. good idea. the one at antwerp looks.... interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a Christmas filled with much peace and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a Happy Christmas and a great trip, best wishes, J

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post of seasonal spirit! Wishing you by heart Merry Christmas and all the very best! Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting you and wishing you Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing all of these Christmas trees, but I think the one you helped decorate is my favorite.
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope the New Year will bring you much happiness, good health and lots of travel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Photos!

    Debbie, I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas celebration.

    Happy New Year from (rainy) Southern California.

    God Bless You, ~Ron :-)
    ************************

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments!

Have a Fabulous Day!
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails