October 26, 2010

Watery Wednesday - Sunrise in Tennessee

First let me apologize for not posting something for Watery Wednesday last week.  We started our trip to Tennessee and having an Internet connection has had it's challenges!

So I'm hoping this picture I took this morning makes up for it!

I took this picture from the deck of the house where we are staying during our home exchange near Sevierville Tennessee.

Don't forget to see more beautiful pictures from others at "Watery Wednesday"

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful light in your picture!
    I hope you had a wonderful time in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and am loving reading through your posts and looking at your beautiful photos! I am now dreaming....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, how gorgeous is THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely makes up for it. I had internet problems recently in the Scottish mountains so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful picture of the sunrise. I hope you are having a good time here in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful sunrise! What an awesome way to start the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific photo Debbie! You can't ask for a better view to start your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh! magnificent! i just love sunrise and sunsets for obvious reason.

    i also like your algarve pic... makes me wanna go there too.

    http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent shot Debbie! If you have time please have a look at the magazine my son is editing. Thank you. PULSEmagazine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments!

Have a Fabulous Day!
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails